Asbestos Services in Warwickshire
Find local Asbestos Services in Warwickshire
Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire, B95 5DZ
We would like to introduce to you, Demolition Environmental Services Limited (DES), with a view to providing Asbestos Management and Removal services to your organisation for current or possible future related works.
DES is a new business but has a wealth of experience and expertise in the specialised field of asbestos management and removal. DES can deliver an appropriately resourced service with fully qualified personnel, the latest equipment and the very highest technical standards of operation.
With a combined wealth of over 50 years experience, have successfully traded in the asbestos consultancy, management and removal sector, continually improving methods and skills to offer clients a complete professional asbestos abatement solution for both short and long term contracts.
DES continually monitors contract performance using our in house health and safety capability, this ensures that on-site best practice is maintained delivering a high standard end product.
A summary or our services are detailed below.
• Safe and effective solutions to your Asbestos problems offering free advice.
• Removal of all asbestos containing materials (ACM’s) both licensable and none.
• Licensed to collect & carry Asbestos Waste by the Environmental Agency.
• Full reinstatement service offered on removal of ACM’s
• Asbestos Survey and Bulk sampling
References are available on request from very satisfied clients which confirm our 100% commitment to supply the very best level of service. This is demonstrated by our continued emphasis on improvement within our organisation and externally with recognised organisations as detailed below
DES adopts a strict training policy enabling complete compliance with legislation and best practice guidance, which includes:-
• All our managers and site supervisors are being trained to “Site Supervisors Safety Certificate” level operated by construction skills.
• All our supervisors and operatives hold CSCS certificates, receive annual refresher training and undertake bi-yearly medicals.
• Strict site inspections / auditing policy ensuring total compliance which enables the company to recognise and undertake in-house training of key areas as required.
• CBR checks are made to each employee as standard.
I hope our organisation can be of service; if you require any further detail, or would like to meet to discuss our capabilities, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Asbestos Waste , Garage, Asbestos Survey , Bulk sampling, Asbestos removal
Warwickshire Asbestos Services Listings provided by UKSBD
Please see our Free Advertising
page if you would like to add your listing.